Who should attend
Middle and Senior Management Executives
About the course
This 3 day programme is about examining the concept of ‘political risk’ in the domain of corporate decision-making in an increasingly uncertain world. Some of the contemporary geopolitical issues impacting the world of business like breakdown of global supply chains, trade wars, technological nationalism and vaccine nationalism have further underscored the need to understand and respond appropriately to these challenges. The programme is for those who aspire to have a more informed understanding of the various geopolitical factors which are becoming increasingly influential and posing unprecedented political risk for business in general and international business in particular.
1) To develop an understanding and awareness of geopolitical perspectives in Business
2) To develop an informed understanding of the concept of ‘political risk’
3) Examine some of the critical mega tends impacting the business landscape. The idea is to examine the sources, levels and assessment of political risk in corporate strategy given the developments in the national and international eco-system
- Module I: Political Risk in International Business
- Module II: Political Risk: Anticipating Global Insecurity in a Globalized World
- Module III: Mega trends in Business, Technology and Political Risk
Dr. G Venkat Raman is currently Associate Professor in the Area of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIM Indore. He is also former Programme Chair of the five year Integrated Programme in Management since April 1st, 2017. He is one of those rare Indian academics who has pursued and completed his do...
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.