About the course
Business Guidelines for Employees and Managers
Policies and procedures outline how business is conducted within an organization by providing guidelines for both employees and managers. Policies and procedures can assist a company to grow and prosper or restrict growth and perpetuate ineffective practices.
The objective of this course is to understand how to draft an employee manual according to the needs of an organization. The development of well-defined employment policies and procedures is the hallmark of great employee relations.
- Pros and cons of an employee policies and procedures manual
- The uses of company policies as they relate to employee activities and employment related matters
- Decisions on whether or not to have a policy
- Steps for creating policies, establishing uniform, well-defined standards
- Reducing the risk of employee lawsuits and complying with state and federal law
- Enhancing the workplace culture through policies and procedures
Upon completion, you will understand how to create an employee manual with clear policies and procedures that meet the specific needs of your organization.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.