About the course
PMP Preparation for the Practitioner is an interactive hybrid course that provides a practical application of the PMI published standard. This specialized training includes the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) 6th Edition as applied to real world project management practices. Upon completion of this class, the student has full exposure to the PMBOK concepts with a focus on successful completion of projects in today’s demanding marketplace. The PMP Preparation for the Practitioner course satisfies the 35 education credit hours to register for the PMP exam.
Course Goals and Objectives:
- Be familiar with the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Understand practical application of project management principles
- Master the skills to manage, execute, and deliver projects in line with global project management best practices
- Develop a practical knowledge of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas in the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition
- Gain knowledge of project integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholder management
- Complete documentation required to submit an application to become a PMP
- Be aware of the PMP certification test process and methodology
- Practice test questions on every element of the PMP certification test
- Earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP certification exam
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.