PMP® Exam Preparation
Would you like to achieve formal acknowledgement of your knowledge of project management? The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is an internationally recognized designation that an individual has displayed in-depth knowledge of the generally accepted practices of project management. Well in excess of half a million professionals have achieved this accreditation making it one of the most recognized and sought after qualifications in this field.
This Oxford training course prepares delegates to apply and sit the PMP® examination. The course not only provides and in-depth explanation of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)® - it also supports delegates by having them sit multiple “mock” examinations so that they become familiar with the exam format and style.
By attending this course you should learn how to:
- Prepare and submit all details required for the PMP Examination Application Process
- Revise and build “mind-maps” of the practices, tools and techniques that will be examined
- Approach examination questions and use different techniques to maximize your success
- Address knowledge questions on all ten knowledge areas of the PMBOK®
The Oxford course aims to provide delegates with practical techniques that they can apply to prepare them for answering examination questions.
To do this the general course structure involves:
- An Overview of the Examination and Application Process
- A Thorough Exploration of each Knowledge Area of Project Management
- A Mock Examination on each Knowledge Area
- Reinforcement Exercises on specific Project Management Techniques in order to enhance Understanding and Comprehension of these practices.
Who should attend
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Associate Project Managers
- Project Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Project Analysts
- Project Leaders
- Senior Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Product Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Project Team Members