PMP® Certification Training Course (pre Exam)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Simplilearn.Full disclaimer.
Based on PMBOK guide - 6th Edition
The PMP certification is the global gold standard for project management professionals. Keep abreast of the changes in the project management practices updated in PMBOK guide - 6th edition and pass the PMP® exam on your first attempt with Simplilearn’s new PMP course. The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and places a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge. It also includes a new section on the role of the project manager.
- 36 hours of instructor-led training
- 8 industry case studies, 20 industry-based scenarios
- 35 contact hours/PDUs
- 29 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 6 hands-on projects, 7 simulation test papers (200 questions each)
- 100% Money back guarantee
Why Get a PMP® Certification?
The PMP® certification greatly expands your skills value and potential job opportunities. Recognized globally, a PMP® can help you land lucrative roles in IT, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and other exciting industries. Certified PMP®'s also report better project performance and steep pay raises.
What is PMP Certification?
PMP stands for Project Management Professional (PMP). PMP Certification, offered by the Project Management Institute(PMI), is an industry-recognized credential for project managers. PMP certification demonstrates the project manager's experience, knowledge, skills, and competencies required to lead and direct projects.
What are the course objectives?
The PMP training course is designed to ensure that you pass the PMP exam on the first try. Our hands-on training approach, entrusted by 52,000 learners, will help you to understand the workings of the five process groups and 10 knowledge areas defined by the PMBOK Guide—Sixth Edition.We guarantee you’ll walk away with all the preparation and confidence you need to conquer the exam and earn the PMP certification.
What skills will you learn?
- Modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation, Gantt charts, mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimating, cost management and engineering economics.
- Developing a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques and adapting your approach to the context and constraints of projects.
- Delivering projects on scope, on time, and on budget.
- Cultivating the people skills, trust, and leadership necessary to meet project requirements.
- Earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP certification exam.
What types of projects will you complete during the course?
This course has six industry-based projects that cover various concepts and scenarios. Topics covered include:
Schedule and Cost Management
Risk assessment and Procurement Management
Plan Quality Management
Who should attend
The PMP certification is an essential professional requirement for senior project manager roles across all industries. The course is best suited for:
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager