Playing to win — How Strategy Really Works
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rotman School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Learn a proven approach to strategy that is used by leading organizations around the world.
Explore a winning strategy framework.
Experience the process of creating a strategy and learn a proven approach to strategy that is used by leading organizations around the world. Strategy is about choice – explicitly choosing what you will do and not do to win with customers and against your competition. The Playing to Win framework uses five questions that help you drill down to create and test a new business strategy.
Build your strategy skills in this intensive, hands-on workshop.
Throughout the course of a day, you’ll apply the 5 questions to a real-world case example and move through the process of creating and testing a possible new strategy. This session is a balanced blend of the hands-on experience of the process, reflection and group discussions. By the end of the program, participants will:
- Learn a proven approach to strategy that is used by leading organizations around the world
- Develop the strategic capability to make better strategic choices for their organization
- Experience the process of creating a strategy using AG Lafley and Roger Martin’s Playing to Win framework
- Be given The Playing to Win Strategy Toolkit as a resource to guide to apply this in the organization
- Receive coaching in a small group setting, helping to apply the framework when back at work
Who should attend
Executives and senior management, next-generation leaders