Planning the Digital Transformation of Your Business
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Luxembourg School of Business.Full disclaimer.
In every industry, digital technologies are redefining the way consumers behave. Traditional businesses are challenged and need to transform to stay competitive in a redefined market. This program focuses on how executives can apply new strategies and business models in order to give your organization a competitive edge. While we base this course on the most current thinking related to theories of digital transformation, your time and efforts will be focused on applying the theory to the problems your company is facing.
- Describe a framework for understanding the pressures related to digital transformation placed on a company plus the possibilities for responding to them
- Apply the framework and all of its associated analytical tools to the participant’s company as a means of coming up with appropriate steps in the digital transformation of a company
- Prepare a presentation for company leadership that takes all through the decisions and actions that have to be made in order to digitally transform the business
Who should attend
- Any professional who wishes to gain an understanding of the complex and wide-ranging nature of the digital transformation
- Any professional who is responsible for contributing to, or leading, the digital transformation efforts at his/her company
- Any leader who is worried about the forces of digital transformation that are affecting his/her company and wants to react appropriately