Who should attend
Anyone who has ever found themselves in a position where first impressions really do count
About the course
An interactive digital session to focus on the creation, preparation and delivery of killer pitches
You have less than 7 minutes to present your activity, your innovation, a project perhaps... the perfect occasion to make an impact on your audience. If 'LESS' truly is 'MORE', each of those 7 minutes is critical. This session spread over two half days will allow you to prepare your presentation to structure your arguments and focus on the essentials, while still allowing for a degree of improvisation.
How will I benefit?
- Acquire the tools needed to prepare and create an impacting pitch
- Pratice your pitch several times and gain feedback from peers and experienced communicators
- Build confidence in your capacity to capture attention and create a relationship with your audience
What does the course cover?
- Building key messages that will make an impact
- Selecting specific points and creating an efficient pitch planner
- Capturing attention and how to find the balance in tone of voice
- How to leave an impression with a clear introduction and an especially pertinent conclusion
- Preparing and practising your pitch to continuously improve and increase confidence
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.