Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This program is for mid to senior-level managers responsible for either the planning and/or the implementation of major transformational change initiatives within their organization. For example: culture change, restructuring or merger integration initiatives.
About the course
An experiential program to expand personal, interpersonal and public leadership capabilities, to capture employees' hearts and minds in times of culture transformation.
Pioneering Culture Transformation with Communication will give participants the experience of leading a culture change initiative.
The program includes an immersive simulation where participants take on a senior leadership role in an organization in need of cultural transformation. Participants decide how best to respond to a range of issues raised by employees concerned with what the change will mean for them and their teams, as they strive to communicate change, create employee buy-in and a safe space for dialogue, and a renewed sense of belonging.
Participants will also receive an AIMS 180° Leading Cultural Transformation assessment report as part of their learning experience, providing rich insight into their own persona, interpersonal and public leadership skills in leading culture change.
The program is structured around the key lessons leaders should learn from those who have lived through a culture transformation. Some of these include:
- Fostering dialogue
- Dealing with a range of negative emotions
- Making employees feel valued, heard and safe during change
Learning Outcomes for Participants & Organization
At the end of this program participants will be able to:
- Understand the psychology of culture transformation and the key approaches to implementing it successfully, including communication, storytelling, role reframing, the value of voice, purpose and vision
- Develop an appreciation and a range of skills to support employees’ journey during culture transformation, as well as understanding the role of leaders (including team leaders) in that process
- Explore a range of different approaches to improve understanding and dealing with complex organizational change
Ilze specializes in leadership and management development at top, senior and middle levels. Her focus areas include the interface between leadership, teamwork, change and strategy implementation. She has a special interest in helping individuals gain greater self-awareness in order to understand ...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.