Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
Through a mix of groundbreaking science, stories, and experiential learning, you’ll learn a powerful neuroscience- and mindfulness-based 4-step framework for overcoming stress. You'll develop the skills to change your mindset, transform burnout into resiliency, and take your leadership to the next level so you can make an even bigger difference in the lives of those you serve.
Stress threatens high-performance leadership and can eventually lead to burnout. To be a high-performance leader requires self-awareness, presence, resilience, authenticity, compassion, courage, decisiveness, and an achievement orientation -- all of which may suffer when a leader is overwhelmed. Learn to combat burnout and achieve a state of resilience and fulfillment in this physician wellness session.
- Recognize scientifically validated qualities of high-performance and low-performance leadership.
- Describe the neuroscience of high and low performance leadership and its relationship to states of burnout and resiliency.
- Practice mindfulness to enhance self-awareness and resiliency.
- Begin to use a 4-Step Framework to enhance their capacity for high-performance conscious leadership and resiliency.
Method Of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable)
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity’s post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours
Dr. Daniel Friedland, is an expert on the science and practice of High-Performance Conscious Leadership and author of Leading Well from Within: A Neuroscience and Mindfulness-Based Framework for Conscious Leadership. “Dr. Danny” helps leaders and their organizations leverage neuroscience and mind...
Dr. Diamond founded and serves as the Director of the Nation’s first state-affiliated medical disaster response team. He has responded to a variety of international disasters and most recently he served as the Medical Director for Medical Teams International’s First Response Team to Haiti. Follow...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.