About the course
The Physician Leadership Academy is an executive development series designed specifically for physician learners who are emerging leaders in their healthcare organization. The series seeks to transform today’s physician into tomorrow’s healthcare business leader. It provides physicians who aspire to be part of the leadership team with the skills needed for advancement.
- Receive leadership assessments and enhance management skills for organizational success.
- Grasp the challenges of the finance in the healthcare organization.
- Learn strategic planning and competitive analysis for healthcare.
- Understand Lean processes for improvements in the healthcare setting.
- Understand systems thinking in healthcare.
- Hone communication and presentation skills.
- Learn change management and conflict resolution.
- Gain certified CME credits approved for AMA PRA Category 1 credits.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.