Philanthropy & Impact
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SDA Bocconi School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Philanthropy: a word that for many people still has a certain flavor of nineteenth-century paternalism. Yet philanthropy is still alive and widespread, it even drives huge capitals and is driven by new and different motivations. It’s the basis of many humanitarian, social, and cultural projects of all sizes and at all latitudes. Its contribution to some causes can be decisive and often means a better quality of life for many people. At the threshold of the third millennium, philanthropy needs to be redefined and analyzed in all its forms and dynamics, to make it a a truly valuable resource for real impact.
What you'll be working on
- Philanthropy, giving, investing: concepts, evolution and players
- Individual and institutional philanthropy
- Impact and sustainability: what they are and why they matter
- Social impact evaluation: concepts and methods
- Impact investing
- So what? Trends and next generation donors
Who should attend
- Social investors and impact investors
- Philanthropic leaders
- Social enterprises and nonprofit organizations
- Public managers
- Private managers
- Family offices
- Banks, lawyers, business consultants, philanthropy advisors
and whoever loves engaging in a highly interactive and rewarding learning experience with international experts and peers in the field.