Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Financial Advisors
- Policy Officers
- Export Finance Managers
- Risk Managers
- Senior Advisors/Analysts/ Associates
- Legal advisors
- Law firms
- Corporate Exporters
- (Investors & developers)
About the course
DEVELOP YOUR CAREER WITH AN ONLINE POSTGRADUATE QUALIFICATION IN FINANCE, RISK & INSURANCE
Academic study combined with a strong practical element, including input from high profile export credit practitioners
- Strategic Management
- Innovation and Design Thinking
- Insurance Markets and Regulations
- ECA Foundations and Principles
- Structuring Transactions
- Claims and Recovery
- Underwriting and Portfolio Management
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Digitalisation: Fintech and Insuretech
What you'll learn
- The global business environment and context in which finance and insurance organisations operate
- Technical aspects of credit insurance underwriting including identification, assessment, and acceptance of political and commercial risk
- Application of key innovation and design thinking principles for organisational innovation
- Critical evaluation of advanced theories in export finance and trade credit insurance
- The transformational role that Fintech and Insuretech are playing in the financial services and insurance sectors
How you'll learn
- This is a distance learning course and all notes and lecture material will be made available via the internet through the Informa Connect virtual learning platform.
- The course commences with an optional induction week at Offenburg University.
- Mix of in depth-lectures, practical discussions, and case studies.
- Online tutorials are designed to be fully interactive to give students the opportunity to ask questions.
- Lectures will be delivered by the faculty at Offenburg University and by external practitioners.
Dr. Andreas Klasen is full Professor of International Business and Head of the Institute for Trade and Innovation (IfTI) at Offenburg University, Visiting Professor at Northumbria University (UK) and Senior Honorary Fellow at Durham University (UK). His research focuses on trade policy, export f...
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.