Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
All individuals who have a stake in building successful teams and providing effective leadership:
- All Leaders and Business Professionals
- Management Professionals
- Team leaders and Supervisors
- Technical Staff
- All personnel with Line Management responsibility
About the course
The ability to articulate clearly what you are saying to enable others to understand has never been more important than now. With a wide range of communication mediums and more diverse workforce, misunderstanding is inevitable. When was the last time you made valuable space in your busy schedule to refine and enhance your communication skills? If feel that are not always able to convince of influence others to act, then hesitate not a moment longer and register for this informative and dynamic seminar.
By attending this Oxfor seminar you will be making another significant step in developing your skills to influence others to act. These skills will not only enhance your credibility as a business professional but enable you get more of what you want more often. Regardless of your job role, there is always a need to get your point of view across and be heard. This seminar is ideal for today’s business environment.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Build strong working relationships with others
- Develop a greater sense of awareness
- Build confidence when articulating your message
- Recognise the key steps to influence others
- Use a wide a range of communication tools
- Understand the perspective of the other party
- Negotiate more effectively
- Use problem solving tools to help others make more informed choices
- Listen with the intent to understand
- Create an environment for generating collaborative outcomes
- Understand the Barriers to Effective Communication and how to overcome them
- The Importance of Emotional Intelligence in Building Effective Working Relationships
- Using the ‘Push Pull’ Influencing Model
- Powerful Tools to help you Understand others Perspectives
- Structuring a Compelling Proposition
- How to Influence Decision Making using the Pareto Principle
- Defining what Negotiation is and Why it is Vital Skill to Develop
- Building Flexibility into your Negotiation
- The key Skills any Presenter can Master
- How to Open and Close a Presentation with Impact
- The Six ‘Laws’ of Persuasion Explained
- Building your Personal Network Map
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.