Who should attend
- Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- New Managers
About the course
Most companies recognize that their greatest asset and competitive advantage is in their human resources. Ironically, little time and attention are given to provide the appropriate feedback, guidance and development to maximize this most important resource of the company. The Performance Management & Development program is designed to equip managers with a firm grasp of planning, managing, developing and evaluating performance for excellent staff performance delivery.
Benefits to You
This program helps to align performance expectations with organisational objectives. It encourages employee development and motivates improved performance, resulting in higher organisational capability. It enhances skills in engaging staff and harnessing the best performance from them, resulting in better customer delivery, higher productivity and profitability.
- Appreciate the Performance Management Framework
- Align corporate KPIs and communicate performance expectations
- Provide constructive feedback, coaching and performance counselling
- Engage,appraise & develop staff effectively
This is a blended program, with asynchronous e-learning followed by synchronous classroom or virtual facilitated workshop. The e-learning module is organised by topics and can be covered in bite-sized sessions of 10 min or less. The total duration of the e-book is about 4 to 5 hrs and need not be read at one go.
The e-learning design incorporates interactive and multi-dimensional presentation of learning materials, including quiz, exercise, reflection questions, pre and post course assessments, videos and additional reading materials. It is designed to provide bite-size learning, accessible on the go, on any smart device.
The classroom or virtual facilitated workshop is skills-oriented and incorporates syndicate discussions, case studies and role play
- The performance management process
- Setting effective SMART goals, balanced scorecard, MBO
- Managing performance through monitoring, feedback, coaching & counselling
- Developing competency and career planning
- The Individual Development Plan
- Evaluating & rewarding performance
- The performance appraisal meeting
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action may be done.
Goh Wee Lee has close to 30 years of combined working experience in a government statutory board, consumer banking, tertiary teaching at both undergraduate and master levels, consultancy and corporate training. An accredited MOM work-life consultant, Wee Lee provides consultancy services in Work-...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.