Who should attend
- Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- New Managers
About the course
Effective performance management are essential to businesses. Through both formal and informal processes, it helps managers align their employees, resources, and systems to meet company strategic objectives. Performance conversations also work as a dashboard, providing an early warning of potential problems, including retaining top performers, performance falling below expectations.
Benefits to You
This workshop aims to enable people managers with the skills and strategies involved in setting specific objectives, coaching for performance, having engaging performance review conversations that can be turned around to become opportunities to enhance employee performance.
- Heightened awareness on Performance Management Principles and how the role as People Managers can influence performance in the organisation
- Formulate and agree on key work deliverables that are aligned with organisation strategic directions
- Be able to demonstrate techniques to handle human emotional reactions to feedback
- Apply the S.B.I and GROW model in ongoing feedback and performance conversations
- Learn approaches to deliver and manage performance conversations
- Module 1 – INTRODUCTION: Trends & Practices, Unfair Performance Assessments
- Module 2 – CREATE DRIVE: Goal Setting, Manage Emotional Reactions, Goal Agreement
- Module 3 – MANAGE EXPECTATIONS: Providing Feedback (S.B.I) and Coaching Conversations (GROW)
- Module 4 – APPRAISAL DISCUSSIONS: The Optimal Appraisal Model & Performance Appraisal Discussions
Master of Leadership in Organisational Learning Post Grad in Human Capital Management Certified Coach for Results-based Coaching by the Neuroleadership Institute Certified NLP Practitioner Certified Cultural Transformational Tools Certified Practitioner for MBTI, DISC & FIRO-B Harrison Asses...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.