Performance Based Budgeting
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Texas LBJ School.Full disclaimer.
Performance budgeting may be the best way to respond to increasing customer demand at a reasonable cost. Performance budgeting provides the means to link performance goals to the appropriate resources and then hold managers at each level accountable for achieving the results.
Performance-based budgets put the money where the goals are. Large organizations and the government are increasingly turning to this results-based approach to allocate limited resources.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Select meaningful performance measures
- Create a performance-based budget, step-by-step
- Decide if performance-based budgeting is right for your organization
- Choose the key questions to ask in developing a strategic plan and a balanced scorecard
- Link annual plans with the budget
Who should attend
Anyone who creates, audits, or must comply with a budget.