People - the Who (Sales Leadership)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Schulich Executive Learning Centre.Full disclaimer.
Influential Communication for Leaders
- Powerful presentation structures that gain attention and influence actions
- How to get your message heard, understood and remembered
- Recognize and unleash personal communication strengths to further your impact
- Learning Outcome: Learn why what your listeners think of your ideas, plans and your entire organization is affected by how they react to you as a leader when you communicate.
Team Coaching & Mentoring Techniques to Drive Higher Performance
- Ongoing coaching & feedback to improve sales levels
- Key elements of an effective coaching & mentoring process
- Adapting your coaching style to the needs of individuals
- Using questions to illuminate insight and inspire action
- Inspiring self-directed mastery for breakthrough performance
- Learning Outcome: Participants will apply world-class coaching approaches with their current team. Includes a powerful peer-to-peer coaching exercise.
Sourcing and Attracting Top Talent for Your Teams
Develop key elements of an effective employment value proposition to hire top performers
Leveraging social media to get better hiring results
Use data analytics to drive workforce strategies
Apply critical thinking to the process of recruitment
Learning Outcome: Learn modern techniques in social media and brand for attracting the best talent to your organization. Participate in key exercises to improve critical components of the recruitment process and strategies for driving better candidate quality. Learn how to leverage insights and analytics to develop a more strategic approach to recruitment.
Performance Management That Works Better
- Fostering mutual intent, respect and purpose
- Establishing a performance expectation system
- Engaging in difficult conversations
- Dealing with ‘quit and stay’ marginal performers
- Succession planning approaches for ‘high potentials’
Learning Outcome: You are responsible for Sales and People. We are all clear on how to manage “Sales Cycles” but how many of us are clear on how to manage our “People Cycles.” Come away from this day with a clear understanding of the 10 Steps in the People Management Cycle, where your gaps are and a plan to address them.
Who should attend
Limited to just 25 participants, this program is designed for those driven to be best-in-class in sales leadership, and specifically for sales executives and managers with several years of leadership experience who are, or will be, responsible for strategic direction. This program is recommended for vice-presidents; directors of sales; divisional managers; national, international, regional and area sales managers; high-potential leaders with mature sales experience; and presidents of small and medium business. An entry interview will confirm that the module suits your experience and goals and will provide a fertile, collaborative learning environment of colleagues.