Alberta School of Business
Peak Performance Living
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Alberta School of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
To perform at your peak you need good nutrition, regular physical activity, and a sound sleeping routine. A registered dietitian, exercise physiologist, and psychologist have teamed up to show you how to reach your potential, professionally and personally, by stepping-up your lifestyle habits. This course is a rich learning environment with the opportunity to ask questions and to engage with colleagues.
- How to eat for fulfillment of health, energy, and joy.
- How healthy eating can survive, and flourish, in a high-pressure lifestyle.
- What works to get you active and keep you there: a compilation of research and 30 years in the exercise physiology profession.
- How to turn physical activity into an investment and yield maximum returns on productivity, health, and quality of life.
- Understanding the anatomy of sleep and its’ profound effect on your life.
- Proven strategies for better sleep.
- Getting a handle on stress to facilitate good eating habits, physical activity, and sound sleep.
Trust the experts
I went to the University of Alberta to obtain a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nutrition and to the Royal Alexandra Hospitals to complete an internship to become a registered dietitian so that I could teach others about nutrition. After a few years in the field I realized that the real reason I be...
Executive Director in charge of programming and research in the area of Adapted Physical Activity working with persons with disabilities in the community and elite athletes with disabilities. particular interest in rehab technology
Dr. Don Melnychuk is a nationally recognized speaker, trainer and writer who specializes in the areas of stress and fatigue management, adapting to shiftwork, and motivation. Known to many as “Dr. Don”, he has done more than 1500 presentations over the last twenty-one years to groups as small as ...