Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
The PCI Board Certification is for professionals who have specialized skills in security investigations, including case evaluation and review of options for case management strategies.
Review program schedules, content, faculty, locations, and pricing are subject to change.
About the course
The PCI Review Program is an accelerated review that provides a high-level overview of the security concepts and practices assessed on the PCI exam. This class enables you to identify your areas of strength and weakness in the three key domains to develop a personalized study plan—focused on the areas YOU need most. The classroom experience encourages networking with your peers and board-certified instructors.
The PCI Review is intended to supplement your other exam preparation activities. The primary recommended resource for study is the Professional Investigator’s Manual and the ASIS Investigations Standard.
PCI Exam Domains
- Case management
- Investigative techniques and procedures
- Case presentation
- Strengthen your understanding in the key concepts and practices of investigations. Gain valuable insights in how to apply your knowledge to the exam.
- Evaluate your level of knowledge and assess your skills. Identify areas of strength and those areas that may require additional preparation.
- Take a practice exam and get feedback on your answers. The questions are similarto those you may expect to encounter on the actual exam.
- Build relationships and share study tips with others who are also preparing for the exam.
- Learn proven test-taking strategies to help improve your performance on the exam.
Mr. Eugene F. Ferraro is the founder of ForensicPathways, Inc. He has been involved in the study of organizational culture, governance and compliance for over 30 years. He has been a member of ASIS International since 1987 and currently serves as the Program Advisor for the PCI Review course. He ...
James E. Whitaker has over 48 years of investigative experience including both law enforcement and the private sector. Mr. Whitaker’s law enforcement career includes retiring as a Lieutenant - Commander of the Detective Division for a municipal law enforcement agency; Executive Director of Securi...