Who should attend
The programme is specifically for B2B or B2C channel, alliance, partnerships, strategy, product and sales managers. It is particularly beneficial to those who are required to make their organisation more channel and alliance focused.
About the course
Powerful channels & alliance partnerships can quickly help your business deliver significant revenues, profitability and market share. You no longer have to rely on just direct/organic methods to build your sales, you can learn how to build powerful channel & alliance partnerships to help you drive significantly more sales and profits in both domestic and international markets.
Channel and alliance management includes not only getting the products or services to the customer, but also delivers multiple opportunities to enhance income streams and extend sales penetration. However there exists a number of challenges:
- How to attract the right partners and building alliances
- How to effectively train partners, managing distribution/reseller/wholesaler channels
- How to inspire/motivate these channel and alliance partners
This course will help you overcome these challenges and identify and manage channel and alliance partnership strategies and provide new ways of thinking so you can increase ROI.
- Identify contemporary key trends, opportunities, challenges involved in channel distribution and alliance partnerships.
- Incentivizing the channel and alliance through motivational programmes and techniques for channel partners and their staff.
- Manage conflicts effectively and re-invigorate channel and alliance partnerships
- Recognize the benefits of adopting a sales and marketing process for channel and alliance partners.
- Effective pricing management for the channel distribution partners
- Build joint channel and alliance sales and marketing approaches (go-to-market).
- Understand the differing and emerging types of channel and alliances.
- Use developments in supply chain management for mutual benefit.
- Determine selection criteria for channel and alliance partners using templates.
- Develop and agree clear account management plans for partners.
- Partner evaluation using reporting and feedback standards.
- Agree and assess the KPI performance criteria for channel and alliance partners.
- Setting ground rules and disciplines for your channel and alliance partner relationships.
- Recognize the competencies of channel/alliance-savvy organisations
Dr Gopal Kutwaroo is a trainer/consultant and holds over 23 years of senior industry executive experience (VP, Director, CMO at Microsoft, Dell, Siemens, BT, Travelport, Sage, Cisco, Nokia, NCR) and specializes in channel, alliances and partnerships as well as teaching digital, marketing, agile p...
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.