Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
This programme is for all those who have successfully completed our Online Fintech and Blockchain Programmes and therefore already have a sound knowledge of the financial technology landscape. The programme is for those who want to successfully take their fintech business to market.
About the course
Join us to develop your fintech business concept to successfully take to market
Fintech is changing the terms, fate and futures for financial services – pushed by next generation fintech and blockchain ventures.
This new 4 day programme in Oxford is a hands-on, in-person experience exclusively for alumni of our Online Oxford Fintech and Blockchain Strategy Programmes.
Designed to help you crystallise the concept for your fintech venture, develop your strategy to successfully take it to market and maximise your impact, you will accelerate your strategic thinking and ability, and apply practical techniques to your current and potential future projects. Interact personally with David Shrier and other renowned fintech leaders, whilst refining your project and business model as part of a pre-qualified group from around the world.
- align the vision for your fintech venture with latest industry trends
- develop the strategic narrative of your venture
- explore strategic partnerships to drive revenue or investment
- re-engage among your online programme team, Oxford experts and other entrepreneurs to make ready your venture project
- expand your skills pitching, financing and growing your new enterprise, whether it is inside an established business or represents an independent start-up
- join a further online 'check-in' session led by David Shrier and Marc Ventresca
This is the next step to enable you to bring your fintech business to life.
Attend as a team
The lab is designed around small team and group work. For maximum value please register with colleagues from your online fintech/blockchain project.
After registration we will contact you for further details of your project, to assign you in a group with participating colleagues.
Individual registrations are welcome and will be assigned to a team based on your project objectives.
- Acquire a strategic mindset and practical toolbox to apply to future ideas
- Build your business with the guidance of Oxford faculty and industry experts
- Share ideas with an advanced group of fellow alumni of the online Oxford Fintech and Blockchain Strategy programmes
To your fintech venture
- Leave with a strategy and action plan that has been tested and discussed with experts
- Identify relationships with new contacts and possible partners
- Develop a practical work plan, in order to bring your fintech venture to life
Dr Marc Ventresca is an economic sociologist in the Strategy, Innovation and Marketing Faculty at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford and a Governing Body Fellow of Wolfson College. His areas of expertise include market and network formation, entrepreneurship, governance, and innovation an...
David is a globally recognized authority on financial innovation, and created and leads the SBS online programmes Oxford Fintech and Oxford Blockchain Strategy. David is the founder & CEO of Distilled Analytics, a data/machine learning fintech derived from MIT research that applies multi sca...