Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is designed for experienced professionals, with five or more years' work experience.
Participants are likely to be middle or senior managers seeking to enhance their skills in the strategic arena and to operate successfully in today’s dynamic business environment.
About the course
Empowering leaders to take effective strategic decisions and innovate for competitive advantage
Enhance your strategic decision-making skills and learn how to harness innovation to deliver business success.
This lively, interactive programme consists of four modules, each lasting four days. Focusing on practical applications, you will develop your abilities in strategic thinking and execution, entrepreneurship, and innovation in a global environment.
- Complete a masters-level qualification alongside your current role
- Gain international insights, knowledge and skills
- Build your professional networks with fellow business leaders from across the world
- Boost your confidence and credibility at board-level
Benefits to your organisation
- Develop leaders with enhanced strategic decision-making and an international mindset
- Gain practical solutions to address the complexities of strategy and innovation
- Retain and develop top achievers and high-potential employees
- Tap into game-changing research
- Competitive strategy
- Strategy in complex organisations
- Decision-making analysis
- Strategy processes
- Advocating for strategic change
- Emergent markets and technologies
- Thinking entrepreneurially
- Partnering for innovation
- Strategies to sustain innovation
- Tools to capture value
Globalisation and strategy
- Global trends
- Successful expansion strategies
- Managing the global value chain
- Global value creation: adding value scorecard
- Strategies for capturing global value
Strategy in action
- Building organisational capabilities
- Dealing with complexity
- Reshaping business models
- Tools for implementation
- Delivering success
Mari Sako is Professor of Management Studies at Saïd Business School, and a Professorial Fellow of New College, University of Oxford. Her areas of expertise include global strategy, comparative institutional analysis, outsourcing and offshoring, and professional services. Her research on the gl...
Dr Marc Ventresca is an economic sociologist in the Strategy, Innovation and Marketing Faculty at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford and a Governing Body Fellow of Wolfson College. His areas of expertise include market and network formation, entrepreneurship, governance, and innovation an...
Tom is a Professor of Strategy at Said Business School, University of Oxford. His areas of expertise include strategic management, organisational change, social innovation, institutional theory, and social change. Tom is a leader in developing research strategy and organisation theory that integ...
Tim's areas of expertise include mergers and acquisitions, strategy formulation and execution, entrepreneurship, organisational culture change, and leading sustainable organisations. Tim possesses academic experience combined with extensive international professional experience as a management c...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.