Oxford Digital Marketing: Disruptive Strategy Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Said Business School.Full disclaimer.
Generate growth in a marketing landscape continually disrupted by new technology
Embrace and influence the future of marketing.
This is an advanced, and practical online digital marketing strategy programme, developed for marketing professionals and forward-looking leaders who need to create and implement a strategy to generate future business value and growth.
The programme has been developed by leading industry experts, providing you with a comprehensive understanding of trends in the digital marketing landscape, helping you to prepare for future opportunities by staying industry-relevant.
Equip yourself to lead your team and organisation through the changes necessary to deliver your digitally-focussed consumers’ future requirements; and gain sustainable skills and frameworks to help you respond effectively and assuredly to disruptive technologies.
Orientation Module Welcome to Your Online Campus
Module 1 Marketing Disrupted
Module 2 Marketing Psychology
Module 3 Value Creation
Module 4 Established Digital Marketing Channels
Module 5 Emerging Digital Marketing Channels
Module 6 The Power of Communities and Influence
Module 7 Experimentation, Measurement, and Analytics
Module 8 The Future of Marketing
What will set you apart
After successfully completing this highly interactive and supported online learning journey, you’ll walk away with:
- A certificate of attendance from Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, a business school embedded within an 800-year-old world-class University, which educates people for successful business careers
- The ability to analyse different types of value creation achieved through digital marketing
- A comprehensive understanding of what drives consumer behaviour in digital media channels and why this matters to marketers
- The ability to differentiate between and navigate both established and newer, emerging digital marketing channels
- Frameworks and sustainable skills to confidently respond to and integrate disruptive technology opportunities into digital marketing strategies
- The knowledge and practical skills to become a digitally savvy marketing thought-leader in your organisation and industry