Oxford Algorithmic Trading Programme
Algorithmic trading was formed in the 1970s – the rise of machine learning and artificial intelligence has accelerated its advance substantially. Trading occurs at an incredibly fast pace, making it impossible for humans to keep up.
In this programme, you will learn how to implement a successful algorithmic trading model.
The programme covers:
- what drives successful hedge funds
- the methodologies used to model trading strategies for different types of financial markets
- how to determine whether a fund is worth investing in based on key evaluation criteria
After successfully completing this highly interactive and supported online learning journey, you’ll walk away with:
- The ability to illustrate the methodologies used to model trading strategies for different types of financial markets.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of classical and behavioural finance and how theoretical trading models are applied in practice.
- The ability to formulate a view on the relationship between emerging technologies and the future of systematic trading.
- Orientation module Welcome to your Online Campus
- Module 1 Introduction to classic and behavioural finance theory
- Module 2 Systematic trading and the state of the investment industry
- Module 3 Technical analysis and methods for trading system design
- Module 4 Building an algorithmic trading model
- Module 5 Evaluation criteria for systematic models and funds
- Module 6 Future trends in algorithmic trading
Earn a certificate of attendance from Oxford Saïd
Receive algorithmic trading certification in the form of a certificate of attendance from Saïd Business School, University of Oxford as recognition of the industry-leading competencies you’ve developed and algorithmic trading strategies you’ve received over the course of this algorithmic trading programme, and use it to set yourself apart as a future-minded strategic business innovator.
Your certificate of attendance will be issued in your legal name and couriered to you, at no additional cost, upon successful completion of the programme, as per the stipulated requirements. All certificate of attendance images are for illustrative purposes only and may be subject to change at the discretion of the University.