Organizational Excellence Through Diversity
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Goizueta Business School.Full disclaimer.
Today’s leaders must create an environment that is inclusive of multiple perspectives in order to be effective. This immersive 3-day course uncovers the role of diversity in empowering all members of your organization to create strategies that both improve organizational effectiveness and drive business results.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Learn how the complexity of identity shapes people’s views about diversity
- Uncover the impact of unconscious bias on fostering an inclusive workplace
- Learn how to quickly adapt your communication style to best meet the interests of diverse people within the workplace
HOW YOU WILL WORK SMARTER:
- Explore ways to build an inclusive culture that enhances employee engagement
- Uncover insights that allow you to empathize, embrace diversity, and amplify performance
- Develop an approach to building an effective, yet inclusive, team mindset, with new strategies for hiring, decision-making, and collaboration
Who should attend
- Executives who must collaborate with internal and external stakeholders who are part of an increasingly diverse business workforce
- Managers and leaders who seek to capture the benefits of diversity for their teams in order to enhance organizational effectiveness