Organization and Value of Data and Technology: MBA Module Business & IT
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Nyenrode Business University.Full disclaimer.
The module Organization and Value of IT will address the following topics:
- IT Organization and IT Governance
- Sourcing and Third party management
- Business Value of Data and Data Governance
During the first block you will dive into new manners of business and IT collaboration and the possible ways to organize IT. The second block is dedicated to sourcing, creating sourcing strategies and governing third parties. Block three is concerned with the Business Value of Data. It handles the concept of data, decision making, types of data (structured/unstructured) and data analytics and data governance as well as data organizations.
What will you get out of it?
- Learn to understand and design IT governance structures and the complexity of ambidextrous IT organizations, the role of different actors and different setups needed to organize decision making and IT responsibilities
- Become familiar with the different IT management and governance frameworks
- Be able to develop a sourcing strategy for both the business and IT processes
- Gain insight in IT enabled business models
- learn how to analyze and improve the quality of data
What are you going to do?
The module Organization and Value of IT provides academic knowledge and practical tools to help you organize IT and data fit for purpose.
- IT Organization and IT Governance (2 days)
- Sourcing and third party management (2 days)
- Business value of data and Data governance (2 days)
Who should attend
- At least five years' work experience as (general) manager or in an influential/strategic position
- Proven minimum bachelor's level of work and/or education
- Affinity with ICT
- Sufficient knowledge of English