Who should attend
This course is designed for HR practitioners, business managers, or internal or external HR organisational development consultants, involved in planning or supporting structural changes in an organisation. No prior organisation design experience or training is required for this programme.
About the course
This practical Organisation Design course training will help you deal with the challenge of reorganising, restructuring, or changing other aspects of your organisation. It is built on five case studies of GCC companies which contextualises the specific organisation design challenges faced by national and expat HR & OD practitioners.
It gives you straightforward frameworks and practical tools to design an effective organisational structure and how it fits within the context of broader organisational development work.
Key learning objectives
By completing the course, you will gain practical strategies and solutions to:
- Define what organisation design is and differentiate between organisation development
- Use organisation design terminology and translate design models into practical concepts
- Appreciate how and when to use system and change models in organisation design
- Apply the 6 step organisation design thinking process
- Relate relevant GCC case studies to what works in practice
- and much more
I am a Digital Nomad, Human Capital & Organizational Transformation author, keynote speaker and executive with a particular focus on Organization Design, Design Thinking, Employee Experience, Digital Transformation and Disruptive HR. I blend 20 years expertise providing a human-centered, desi...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.