Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rotterdam School of Management.Full disclaimer.
How are you coping with your company’s operational challenges and opportunities? Not only specialists deal with this domain; managers in all departments of an organisation can use their leadership skills to influence the role and impact of supply chain and operations to compete effectively and successfully.
Operations management: reason for success or failure
Globalisation affects production, supply chain, procurement, distribution, R&D and engineering functions. This means you need more and more integration throughout the organisational value chain. This three-day RSM Executive Education workshop will provide you with tools and insights to deal with your operational challenges effectively and turn them into a business advantage.
Operations management is often a primary reason for success or failure in organisations. You will focus on the fundamental role of operations and supply chain while we help you to better understand the context of operational challenges, and how you can influence them in a positive way. You will also learn what and who your barriers are, and explore research insights and real-life business cases to make the process more transparent.
After this Supply Chain Management certification programme, you can:
- identify how your role and management skills can aid the overall success of an organisation through operations and supply chains
- apply grounded theoretical concepts to your own business challenges
- recognise success and failure within operations and supply chain management
- translate and implement best practices from various industries and functions within your own organisation
- contribute to the operational success of your organisation within your own leadership role
- drive your operational excellence by applying the learning of global leaders.
Who should attend
This programme is suitable for managers who want to learn how they can add value to the overall success of their organisation. All first-time or soon-to-be managers from a diverse range of functional disciplines will benefit from this programme by understanding how operations and supply chain decisions are made. For example, managers in finance, marketing, human resources, and other departments.