In a world defined by who can get the most done in the shortest amount of time, businesses rely on operations managers to ensure efficient systems are being used to minimise effort and maximise profit.
Is it time for you to master planning, scheduling, capacity and process optimisation, qualifying you to fill the increasing number of operation management jobs? Your solution could be an operations management course.
Ensure quality operations management in your organisation by finding the perfect processes for the people who have to get the work done with this operations management course.
What will set you apart
This UCT online operations management course will improve your skills as an operations manager by:
- Helping you improve internal processes and systems through relevant operations management training
- Expanding your knowledge on operational problems and how to solve them before they affect workflow by exploring the most relevant skills on this operations management course
- Focusing on how different facility layouts will help or hinder production
- Providing you with operations management skills focused on manufacturing but which are transferrable across any industry
In this online operations management course from UCT, you’ll cover the most important lessons needed to improve the way your business is managed as an operations manager. With a personalised and supported framework, you will study in your own time, guided by industry experts and a dedicated support team. Here’s what you’ll cover:
- Orientation Module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Course Module 1: Introduction to operations management
- Course Module 2: Process types, management and measurement
- Course Module 3: Location and facility design
- Course Module 4: Organising and managing people
- Course Module 5: Forecasting, demand and capacity management
- Course Module 6: Production and service planning
- Course Module 7: Project management
- Course Module 8: Inventory and supply chain management
- Course Module 9: Quality management
- Course Module 10: Operations strategy and lean thinking