Who should attend
Designed by our award-winning and distinguished faculty, the pedagogical approach used is based on case discussion and practical knowledge, illustrating operational system and application of systematic proficiencies in companies.
This programme consists of the following four courses, spread over 5 days and can be taken non-sequentially except that the participant is required to complete Course I, Course II, and Course III prior to Course IV.
About the course
The course will emphasise on:
- Providing participants with an understanding of some of the key strategic issues in operations management.
- Offering a comprehensive knowledge on business operation through a combination of presentations, interactive discussions, group exercises, and case studies.
- Topics covered include - operations strategy, managing flexibility in operations and supply chain management.
Leaders will be able to :
- Understand the main challenges in managing business operations.
- Appreciate and understand operations from a strategic perspective.
- Learn innovative strategies for managing flexibility in operations and supply chain.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.