Operations Management (Business Acceleration Programme: Course ii)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Nanyang Business School.Full disclaimer.
The course will emphasise on:
- Providing participants with an understanding of some of the key strategic issues in operations management.
- Offering a comprehensive knowledge on business operation through a combination of presentations, interactive discussions, group exercises, and case studies.
- Topics covered include - operations strategy, managing flexibility in operations and supply chain management.
Leaders will be able to :
- Understand the main challenges in managing business operations.
- Appreciate and understand operations from a strategic perspective.
- Learn innovative strategies for managing flexibility in operations and supply chain.
Who should attend
Designed by our award-winning and distinguished faculty, the pedagogical approach used is based on case discussion and practical knowledge, illustrating operational system and application of systematic proficiencies in companies.
This programme consists of the following four courses, spread over 5 days and can be taken non-sequentially except that the participant is required to complete Course I, Course II, and Course III prior to Course IV.