Online to Offline Organizing Workshop (LB102)
This one day workshop focuses on building out an online-to-offline organizing pipeline for unions and worker organizations. Participants will get practical experience working as an online-to-offline organizer and will have the opportunity to strategize about how to add new tools and strategies to existing needs or campaigns.
What you'll gain:
- Learning the online to offline organizing pathway
- Putting it into practice
- Working with digital tools and analytics
- Creating powerful content for social media
As digital technology opens new channels for communication, creating fundamental shifts in business dynamics, digital marketing is emerging as an exciting and indispensable area of marketing practice, becoming a critical enabler that ensures business strategies to succeed.
To make sense of the changing consumer landscape senior management leaders need to understand how digital marketing works to assess its strategic impact on the company and work effectively with marketing professionals to establish priorities. Choosing the right digital tools and campaign tactics to reach and engage their audience will help organisations to become more agile, more productive and accelerate revenue growth.
The marketing-focused programme - Digital Marketing - introduces both quantitative and qualitative approaches geared towards helping leaders better understand how successful firms use digital tools, techniques, and tactics to understand and interact with customers, manage marketing activities, track marketing efforts, and create values.
It has been designed to help generalist senior managers, specialist marketing professionals and entrepreneurs to develop a deep understanding of digital marketing tactics and opportunities in order to get the best results for their digital customer and organisations.
- The effect of digital transformation on traditional marketing practice
- Rethinking the customer journey in the digital era
- Digital marketing framework and key elements
- Digital platforms technology and tools
- Search platform and optimisation strategies (SEO & SEM) for effective marketing campaigns
- Social listening – mining customer insights
- Digital marketing analytics
- Improving digital content
- Omni-channel strategy
- Integrating online and offline marketing strategy
- Gain a deep understanding of digital marketing framework and key elements
- Develop analytical skills for effective digital marketing campaigns
- Evaluate and design digital marketing campaigns to achieves strategic business objectives
- Develop conceptual and technical skills managers need to communicate effectively in the digital era
Who should attend
This programme provides a deep understanding of digital marketing and is designed for senior executives, marketing professionals and entrepreneurs. Participants will gain knowledge of conceptual and analytical frameworks and together with Faculty will assess how these can act as a catalyst for successful strategy and digital marketing campaigns design and implementation.