Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
UC Davis Graduate School of Management in association with EduMind, a world leader in online learning solutions, is pleased to offer the Excellence in Operations Management Program Series.
Presented by the Graduate School of Management and EduMind, this innovative series has been designed to provide knowledge that will open new pathways to becoming an effective leader in business today.
- The 80-hour program series is offered through EduMind’s on demand, online platform.
- Working with UC Davis, EduMind’s technology brings the classroom experience to you.
- Once registered, you begin your learning experience immediately and on your own schedule.
- Upon completion, you will receive a certificate of completion in Excellence in Operations Management from the UC Davis Graduate School of Management.
Your schedule should not limit your advancement opportunities. With EduMind’s online learning technology, this program series gives you the freedom you need to complete courses at your convenience, while providing an exceptional learning experience.
- As a PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.), EduMind abides by PMI established quality assurance criteria.
- Prepares you for the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- EduMind is also accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Lecturer Cyrus Aram brings over 20 years of private and public sector experience in the areas of customer strategy, business transformation, planning, program, change and quality management. He has domain level expertise in customer strategy, business process transformation, lean sigma, program a...
Research Expertise: Operations and supply chain management, service operations and dynamic pricing Professor Rachel Chen is an expert in operations research and supply chain management. Her work has been published in leading journals, including IIE Transactions, Management Science, Marketing Scie...
Research Expertise: The effective management of innovation and entrepreneurship, particularly in the development and commercialization of sustainable technologies Professor Andrew B. Hargadon has written extensively on innovation and entrepreneurship, particularly the commercialization science an...
Courses Taught: Teams and Technology, Negotiations, and Technology Management. Jim Olson founded the WestShore Management Group in April 2007, continuing a distinguished career after leading several high technology businesses for two Fortune companies and serving for nine years as CEO of SkyStre...
Research Expertise: Business analytics, operations and management science, planning and scheduling under uncertainty, optimization Professor David Woodruff’s research concerns computational aspects of optimal decision making. He is particularly interested in problems with a mix of discrete and co...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.