Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Professionals involved in Financial Modelling for Oil and Gas
- Data Analysts involved in Data manipulation and Presentation
- Financial Officers and Accountant
- Middle and Junior Management to advance their career
- Financial Manager willing to understand Financial Modelling
- Managers involved in Financial Planning, Modelling and Control
About the course
Many senior and middle managers do not utilise Excel to its maximum potential. Instead they use it as they would a calculator. If you fall into this category, then this course is for you. Having completed this five-day course, you will have the requisite tools to utilise Excel to its fullest and be better equipped to challenge decisions. In addition, if you work in the upstream or downstream and your career progression is being restricted by outdated knowledge of modelling techniques then this course will help you move your career forward. This Oxford seminar is designed to provide the delegates sufficient skills, knowledge and expertise required to model financials in oil and gas companies using effective practical approach.
By the end of the Oxford seminar the delegates will be able to:
- Improve the Quality of the Quantitative Analysis of the Corporate Presentations
- Visual and Numerical Presentation of the Data
- To apply Financial Modelling in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Sufficient knowledge of the difference between Modelling and Forecasting
- To apply Investment Appraisal Techniques
- Estimating and Assessing the Cost of Equity for Oil and Gas company
- A thorough knowledge of Financial Modelling using Excel
- Question important decisions formed using Financial Modelling in Oil and Gas
The Oxford seminar will cover range of topics, the following are the key topics:
- Understanding Financial Modelling
- Trend Analysis using Excel
- Use of Excel Functions for Statistical Analysis
- Financial Modelling to Calculate Cost of Equity Financing
- Analysis of Equity returns of Oil and Gas industry companies
- Investment appraisal such as NPV, IRR and MIRR
- Predicting Financial Distress
- Ratio Analysis applied to the Oil and Gas industry
- Examining the Relationship between Energy Products
- Correlation Analysis
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.