Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Organization Development and Human Resource practitioners
- Internal and external Consultants
- Managers and supervisors
- Team leaders
- Adult educators, trainers, facilitators, coaches and change leaders
About the course
This program component is designed to prepare you for the complex work of designing and facilitating Organization Development and Change to solve complex business and organizational issues. It is taught in two class sessions, supported by an online learning community.
An Overview of Organization Development (OD)
- OD frameworks, theories and methodologies and how they have shaped our workplace
- The role of the OD practitioner in aligning leadership, learning, people systems, organizational structure and processes, and relationships, with its strategic priorities and goals
- The dynamics of learning and change in individuals and organizations
- Understanding of “self as an instrument of change”, including awareness of your values and styles
Biography Michelle brings more than 25 years of proven and successful leadership, coaching, training and consulting experience, including work with three of Canada’s Top-50 employers, a Financial Post Top-100 organization and a Greater Toronto 2011 and 2013 Top-50 Employer. Michelle is an organiz...
Biography Program Director, Centre of Excellence in Organization Development and Change and Centre of Excellence in Adult Training and Development, Schulich Executive Education Centre, York University Marilyn is also past Chair of the OISE, University of Toronto Department of Adult Education &am...
Ray Gordezky is well known for his work facilitating strategic organizational learning, change, and action that addresses contentious issues and complex circumstances. He is Principal and co-founder of Threshold Associates, where he works with business, community and public service leaders to str...
Doug is recognized for providing top notch experiential learning programs that enhance employee engagement and advance individual, team and organizational performance. His areas of expertise include Organization Development; Leadership Strategy; Talent Management; Executive Coaching and Change Le...
Having worked in leadership positions for many years in the health-care field, Glennie established her own organization development consulting firm in 1996. Glennie brings more than 30 years’ experience to her work and is known as a perceptive and inspiring communicator, facilitator and coach. Th...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.