OD and Change Essentials - an Introduction (Masters Certificate in Organization Development and Change)
A required component in preparation for the 5-day OD and Change Intensive, this course is an opportunity to see if the OD and change field is for you
You will receive help in applying your learning to your own work situation and career goals. The program addresses three fundamental questions:
What is OD?
- Roots of OD and how they have influenced the field today
- Definitions, values, beliefs and common approaches
Who am I as an Instrument of Change?
- Roles of a change agent and which most suit you
- OD competencies: personal assessment and goal-setting
What is OD and Change in Action?
- Research in practice
- Step-by-step experiential case study
Applicants who have previously completed this component through CODI are not required to take this session.