Occupational Safety and Health Standards for Construction Industry
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Georgia Tech Professional Education.Full disclaimer.
Familiarize yourself with OSHA safety and health standards for the construction industry, along with related industry principles. Using OSHA standards as a guide, you’ll get a special look at the more hazardous areas. This course is a prerequisite to OTI 0500P - OSHA 500 Trainer Course in Occupational Safety and Health Standards for Construction Industry.
What You Will Learn
- OSHA safety and health standards for the construction industry
- Hazard standards
- Principles of safety and health for the construction industry
How You Will Benefit
- Understand what a successful safety and health program for the construction industry entails.
- Choose the appropriate OSHA standards that govern particular hazards.
- Know the most commonly cited OSHA standards.
- Create an effective procedure for keeping records.
- OSHA REGULATIONS, DIRECTIVES, AND LETTERS OF INTERPRETATION
- OSHA INSPECTION PROCEDURES
- SAFETY PROGRAMS AND RECORDKEEPING
- HIERARCHY OF HAZARD CONTROLS
- APPLICATION OF SUBPARTS TO CONSTRUCTION OPERATIONS
Who should attend
This course is designed for beginning safety and health professionals as well as human resources personnel, supervisors involved with health and safety construction industry related topics, and people who serve on a safety committee.