About the course
Continuing education is what industry leaders and professionals do. It is critical to continually build upon your skills, and learn new ones, in order to grow your business and improve your craft. After all, being Santa is a very big responsibility. For centuries, society has relied on Santa to create the magic of Christmas. To accept this responsibility you must be committed to being the best Santa you can be. And what better way to elevate your performance, sharpen your abilities and stay current in the industry than through learning from seasoned instructors and sharing information and networking with your fellow Santas.
- 3 Full Days of Lectures and Workshops with 18 Instructors
- 8 Meals Included (3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 2 Dinner)
- Expanded Special Needs Workshop with Visiting Children
- Workshop & Evening Performance by Michael Reno Harrell, Award-Winning Storyteller and Singer/Songwriter
- Santa's Toy Shop with Visiting Children
- Live Reindeer with Photo Opportunity
- Expanded Mrs. Claus Breakout Sessions
- Sunday Morning Prayer Service
- Saturday Evening Laser Show
- Complimentary Headshot
- 4-day Stone Mountain Park Access (valued at $40)
- Christmas Movie Night
- Door Prizes and Giveaways
- Vendors & More!
- Welcome and Networking, Christmas Movie and Popcorn in the Amphitheater, Vendor Showcase, and optional dinner.
- Lectures, workshops and activities in main room including Santa's Toy Workshop with visiting school children and Live Reindeer with photo opportunities, Vendor Showcase, fun evening activity and Vendor Reception (includes 3 meals - breakfast, lunch, & dinner).
- Lectures and workshops in main room including extended special needs real-time "Visits with Santa" workshop, breakout room workshops, Vendor Showcase and evening laser show (includes 3 meals - breakfast, lunch, & dinner).
- Lectures and workshops in main room, breakout room workshops, Vendor Showcase, and graduation ceremony (includes 2 meals - breakfast & lunch).
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.