Who should attend
This Node.js online course is designed for professionals who want to familiarize themselves with Node.js to create highly scalable real-time applications and become application developers. This Node.js training is meant for:
- Freshers who want to learn web development using Node.js
- Web developers
- Testing professionals
- Software Architects
- Project managers, etc.
What are the prerequisites for taking up this Node.js training course?
About the course
Intellipaat's Node.js Training and Certification Course will make you proficient in developing and deploying scalable web applications with Express and Nginx Framework. You will learn how to build MongoDB-enabled applications, drill down into REST APIs and implement tests; and gain in-depth knowledge of concepts such as Express.js, Node Package Manager (NPM), asynchronous programming, CRUD operations, microservice architecture, and more. After completing this Node.js training, you can establish your credibility with our industry-recognized Node.js Certification and get lucrative jobs!
About Node.js Online Training Course
As part of this Node.js training, you will learn various basic and advanced concepts of Node.js, including Asynchronous programming, file systems, ExpressJS, MongoDB, REST APIs, etc. You will also work on many projects that will give you hands-on experience in solving real-world business problems using Node.js. Upon completion of the course, you will receive an Intellipaat course completion certificate, which you can use to showcase to your hiring managers or employers to get lucrative job offers.
What will you learn in this Node.js training course?
- Introduction to Node.js
- FileSystem and perform file operations
- Streams and Events in Node.js
- HTTP and create a simple HTTP Server using Node
- ExpressJS, its installation, routing, etc.
- ExpressJS and MongoDB
- Testing, Testing Frameworks, Mocks & stubs, etc.
- REST API using Express and Mongoose, and more
Why should you take up this Node.js training course?
The average salary of Node.js developer is around US$114,438 in the United States and ₹612,000 – ZipRecruiter & PayScale
In addition, Intellipaat’s Node.js certification training gives you hands-on experience in implementing Node.js skills in real-world projects. Therefore, you will be equipped with the necessary skills to get the best jobs in the Node.js domain.
What Node.js project will you be working on?
You will be working on multiple Node.js projects that will help you assess your skills in real-world business scenarios. These projects will be carried out in the fields of e-commerce, banking, healthcare, etc.
Introduction to Node.js
- What is Node.js?
- Why Node.js?
- Node Modules
- Node Built-in packages.
- Creating your own package.
- Import your own Package.
- NPM (Node Package Manager)
- Local and Global Packages
- Install Node.js
- Run a simple Node.js Script
- Create a Node Module and use it in your code
- Search the NPM Repository to find a package and install it in your project
- Callback Hell
- Promise Chaining
- Async Await
Demonstrate the use of callbacks, promises, and async-await
- Synchronous vs Asynchronous IO
- File Constants (__dirname and __filename)
- Synchronous File Operations
- Asynchronous File Operations
- FileSystem Watcher
- Write Node.js code to asynchronously perform file operations
- Write Node.js code to log to the console if a file changes in a directory
Streams and Events
- What are Streams in Node.js
- Reading and Writing Streams
- Understanding and using EventEmitter class
- Emitting Events
- Responding to events
Read data from a file using Input Stream and display on screen.
- What is HTTP
- How Does HTTP Work?
- Standard HTTP response codes
- Node HTTP Module
- Processing Form Data
- Processing Query Strings from URL
- Sending Back response
Create a simple HTTP Server using Node
- What is ExpressJS?
- Installing ExpressJS
- Creating a simple HTTPServer using ExpressJS
- Routing in Express
- Templating in Express
- Templating using JADE
Create a simple ExpressJS Application with routes and templates
ExpressJS and MongoDB
- What is MongoDB
- MongoDB Advantages
- Mongoose ODM
- Creating Schemas and Models using mongoose
- CRUD Operations in MongoDB using Mongoose and Express
Create a simple TodoList Application using ExpressJS and Mongoose
- What is Unit Testing?
- Why Unit Testing?
- Unit Testing Frameworks
- What are Mocks and Stubs?
- Writing and Running tests in Express
Write and run some unit tests to test a module
REST API using Express and Mongoose
- What is a REST API
- Why REST API?
- Data Exchange Formats
- JSON vs. XML
- Monolith Architecture
- Microservice Architecture
Build a small application using the REST API
Intellipaat’s Node.js course will help you gain insight into the various concepts of Node.js and get Intellipaat Node.js Certification. The entire course curriculum is designed by industry experts to help you take the top positions in leading organizations. Moreover, our online Node.js training is planned and conducted according to the requirements of our certification exam.
In addition, industry-specific projects and hands-on experience with a variety of Node tools can help you speed up your learning. Also, upon the completion of the Node.js training, you will be asked to complete a quiz and have to score a minimum passing marks of 60%. Now, after completing the course and projects, and upon scoring the minimum score in the quiz, you will be awarded the Intellipaat Node.js Course Completion Certificate. You can showcase this certificate to your potential employers to get lucrative jobs.
Our certification programs are recognized throughout the industry, and our alumni work in many multinational companies, including Amazon, Microsoft, Sony, IBM, TCS, Cisco, Infosys, Standard Chartered Bank, and more.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.