Who should attend
- CEOs, CIOs and business owners
- heads of design and innovation departments
- product managers and team leaders
- service and experience designers
- UX researchers
- innovators and trendsetters
About the course
Boost your knowledge about innovation process and strategy by learning from the top people in the industry. Get Inspired by innovation and service design experts as they discuss hot topics and share their unique approaches.
Whether you are at the beginning of your digital transformation journey or right in the middle of it, these series will give you new ideas and perspectives on the process, leadership, industry and trends.
You will learn
- What methodologies and processes companies use to create new products and services
- How to do research in different countries and understand the cultural context
- How to measure the impact of design
- How to sell your ideas internally
- Tools and frameworks for digital transformation and how to get the most out of AI
- What is Behavioural Design and how it can help you change user habits
- How to use trends and forces to plan and prepare for the future
Meet other innovation managers and service designers from around the world.
Get behind-the-scenes access to design thinking methodologies from the top design agencies
Get the latest case studies, tools and frameworks to use in your work
- DAY 0 - INNOVATION PROCESS AND FRAMEWORKS
- DAY 1 - INTO: CULTURAL CONTEXT IN RESEARCH
- DAY 2 - BT: DESIGN FOR IMPACT
- DAY 3 - KUUDES: BEHAVIOURAL DESIGN
- DAY 4 - FUTURICE: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- DAY 5 - FJORD: THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURES
BT Service Design Principal, Robin Wong demonstrates how to connect the dots between design and business and customer outcomes, and showcase a framework you can use to maximise the impact of design. BT is one of the world's leading communications services companies.
Joanna Brassett, Founding Director of intO is an expert in combining design research with social science and strategic innovation. The intO studio research people’s attitudes and behaviour in their local language, developing strategies for businesses and organisations within the context of cultur...
“Data is the new oil’, or so the saying goes. We hear a lot about the value of data in organisations, we also hear a lot about the ethics and implications for its misuse and challenges getting positive ROI. Futurice introduces tools and frameworks to help their clients get their heads around this...
Harri is the Service Design Director at Kuudes designing meaningful concepts that have a positive impact on people’s lives. Previously he worked at OP Financial Group, where he had a team of 22 service designers – maybe the biggest in-house team in Finland. He speaks frequently about design and c...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.