NLP for Professionals
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) offers tools and techniques in transforming your innate potential into performance. NLP helps you to understand the language of the mind, learn how it works, and apply this knowledge to significantly improve your relationships, career, personal development, communication, leadership and motivation.
Benefits to You
In the corporate context, NLP techniques are beneficial for inter-personal communication and relationship issues between managers, individuals within teams and clients. NLP can positively impact employee engagement, trust and teamwork. It helps reduce inefficiencies due to the lack of clarity in communication, especially in giving and receiving information or instructions.
· Understand how our mind works and how we create results
· Choose an empowering way of reframing a situation
· Notice the unsaid and strategise to communicate and influence more effectively
· Communication styles – Learn your own and other styles that exist
· Get information you want by using focused, precision questioning skills
· Build and maintain resilient and rewarding relationships through Appreciation and Acknowledgement
Introduction to NLP
The NLP Communication model – Learning how the human mind actually works
Sensory Acuity – Awareness of subtle non-verbal cues in communication
Communication Styles – Learn your own and other styles that exist and how to be flexible to be better understood
Presuppositions – The assumptions of successful communicators
Rapport – Connecting and create a feeling of trust
Perceptual Positions – Shifting perspectives for greater insight
Precision Questions – Using questions to elicit high quality information
Who should attend
Level 2 - Supervisors, Executives, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers &
Level 4 - Managers and anyone who wants to learn skills to connect and communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.