Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
IT, business and cybersecurity professionals who play a role in engineering, operationalizing or continuous improvement of an organization’s NIST Cybersecurity Framework program.
About the course
Key Knowledge Areas
The NCSP Certification Training Program teaches organizations how to:
- Assess an organization's cybersecurity capabilities in order to understand its current cybersecurity state
- Design a cybersecurity program using NIST-CSF informative reference controls to realize its future cybersecurity state
- Implement & Operationalize a Continual Implementation & Improvement Management System (CIIS) to automate, sustain and continually improve its future cybersecurity state
- Accredited through APMG International and listed as qualified training by DHS CISA in the U.S. and GCHQ NCSC in the UK
- Participants will be able to determine the best approach to design & build a comprehensive cybersecurity risk management program
- Minimize risks
- Protect critical assets
- Sit for the NIST Cybersecurity Professional Certification Exam (NCSP)
- Opens door to career opportunities in the cybersecurity sector
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.