Who should attend
- Information technology professionals and students
- Anyone in the workforce who will hear and need to understand cybersecurity terminology
About the course
NIST Cybersecurity Foundation Program is designed to teach the fundamentals of Digital Transformation, Cybersecurity Risk Management and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
Key Knowledge Areas
- Introduces the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NCSF)
- Today’s digital economy
- Understanding cyber risks
- Core functions, categories and subcategories
- Implementation tiers • Developing framework profiles
- Cybersecurity improvement
- NCSF Controls Factory Model
- Understand Cybersecurity challenges
- Explain how adopting a NIST-CSF program can mitigate challenges
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.