Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with NUS Institute of Systems Science.Full disclaimer.
If you possess a strong interest in setting up high-growth technology-based ventures; this course will equip you with the right set of skills, attitudes and knowledge to get you started.
The Technopreneurship course will provide you with a hands-on introduction to the venture management through a mix of experiential learning, skill building and most importantly, mindset shift. This fast-paced programme follows a structure that covers the major elements of start-up or entrepreneurship activity, focusing on key challenges faced in starting a venture.
This course is part of the Digital Innovation & Design Series offered by NUS-ISS.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand entrepreneurship and innovation
- Develop entrepreneurial drive by raising your awareness and motivation
- Develop entrepreneurial ability to identify and exploit opportunities
- Set up a business and manage its growth
What Will Be Covered
- Entrepreneurship, new ideas, and opportunities identification
- Competitive strategy for Technopreneurs
- Intellectual property considerations
- Venture financing
- New venture opportunities from service innovation, new media, global Internet
- Power negotiations
- Value-based selling
- Design of business plan
Lectures, case studies and workshops
Who should attend
Anyone who has a strong interest in how technology can transform lives and create business and society value