NICF- Strategic Business Analysis
This digital era demands new perspectives, new skills, and new ways of thinking to make businesses stay relevant. Business analysts can no longer be passive recipients of business requirements, but must take a proactive role in driving business change and delivering real business value.
Raise your business analysis skills to a digital, strategic, enterprise-level perspective – with this course. The Strategic Business Analysis course will equip you with the knowledge and techniques to become more customer centric, data-driven, and help you develop and exploit platform business models and ecosystems to enhance your company’s business value. You will learn how to present your business case in a concise manner and lead its delivery
This is a must-attend course for business analysis practitioners, project managers, and business users who have been undertaking business analysis work but who are new to strategic enterprise-level business analysis.
More than just learning the theory, you will work in teams to apply the strategic analysis concepts, methods and techniques to a case study in a systematic manner to facilitate effective learning and to prepare you for the application of strategic analysis in your organisation.
The course is endorsed by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand and analyse your organisation's business, the industry and environment in which it operates
- Identify problems and issues
- Identify and develop innovative opportunities
- Develop alternative solutions, evaluate and recommend the most feasible solution
- Develop and present the business case for the proposed solution
What Will Be Covered
- Introduction to strategic analysis
- The strategy framework - assessing the environment
- The strategy framework - identifying strategic issues
- The strategy framework - formulating strategies
- Developing a business case
Lectures, workshops, class discussions and exercises
Who should attend
This course is for IT or business professionals who already have project-level business analysis experience but who are new to strategic-level enterprise business analysis. Relevant practising professionals include:
- Business Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Project Managers
- Business Users