Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with NUS Institute of Systems Science.Full disclaimer.
About the course
PRojects IN Controlled Environments 2 (PRINCE2®) is a structured methodology encompassing the best practice in management, control and organisation of a project. With special focus on Continuous Business Case, Stage Control and Product-based Planning, it will enhance your agility to manage business change and ensure delivery of business value. This globally recognised certification will validate and elevate you as an expert in project management.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Certificate course provides you with an effective and in-depth understanding of the methodology, with real and practical knowledge of PRINCE2® application in the workplace. You will be equipped with all aspects of the PRINCE2® methodology, including its practical tailoring and useful templates that will accelerate your skill development in managing projects successfully.
Conducted by accredited and highly experienced PRINCE2® practitioners and practising consultants from UXC Consulting, the course will prepare you for the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner certifications.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Deal effectively with the challenges of project initiation, promote buy-in, engage diverse stakeholders through the project lifecycle and business change, and ensure quality assurance deliverables, control and acceptance
- Clearly define and agree on roles, responsibilities and project structure so that you can manage and engage the full range of project challenges and stakeholders, including the business, users and suppliers
- Influence and shape how the project is managed and better assure project success
What Will Be Covered
- Introduction to PRINCE2® and Project Management
- The 7 Principles of PRINCE2®
- The 7 Themes of PRINCE2®
- The 7 Processes of PRINCE2®
- The Tailoring of PRINCE2®
- Coaching on Examination Structure and Process
- Complete Mock Practitioner Examination Questions
- Practical Exercises and Discussions on How to Implement PRINCE2®
Lectures, workshop, mock sample exam papers
Who should attend
- Practising Project Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Supporting project team members
- Interested project stakeholders
Trust the experts
Harold Petersen has over 20 years industry experience, specialising in areas of IT Service Management, Project Management, Governance, Outsourcing Management and Organisational Change. He has lived and worked in Asia Pacific, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and Africa and supported customers in al...
Jamie, a dual citizen of the UK and NZ, has spent over 20 years improving the business value of IT Services for public and private organisations in the UK, Australia and South East Asia. His experience spans the full spectrum of IT functions including: IT Strategy and Governance Business Develo...