NUS Institute of Systems Science
NICF- ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements Certificate
This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
This is one of the ITIL® Intermediate Level courses leading to the ITIL® Expert Certificate. You may refer to the official ITIL® Credit Profiler on suitable course combinations that will lead to the Expert certification.
The 5-day course immerses participants in the practical aspects of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the implementation and management of the processes and functions involved in Service Offerings and Agreements. The primary focus of this course is on the Service Portfolio Management, Service Catalogue Management, Service Level Management, Demand Management, Supplier Management and Financial Management processes.
- How to manage and maintain close relationship with customer
- How to understand their needs and translate them to offerings and agreements
- How to ensure service levels achieved from offerings/agreements can satisfy customers
- How to ensure suppliers are able to help you achieve the above
- How to ensure that the above are carried out in a financially effective manner
What Will Be Covered
- Introduction and overview
- Demand management
- Service portfolio
- Service catalogue management
- Service level management
- Supplier management
- Financial management
- Business relationship manager
- Roles and responsibilities
- Technology & implementation considerations
- Service offerings and agreements simulation
Lectures, discussions, class exercises, workshops, quiz and certification exam
Who should attend
- IT professionals involved in IT service management implementation and improvement programmes
- Operational staff, managers, team leaders involved in Service Portfolio Management, * Service Catalogue Management, Service Level Management, Demand Management, * Supplier Management and Financial Management
ITIL® Foundation v3 Certificate (or v3 Foundation Bridge certificate)
Trust the experts
Harold Petersen has over 20 years industry experience, specialising in areas of IT Service Management, Project Management, Governance, Outsourcing Management and Organisational Change. He has lived and worked in Asia Pacific, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and Africa and supported customers in al...
Jamie, a dual citizen of the UK and NZ, has spent over 20 years improving the business value of IT Services for public and private organisations in the UK, Australia and South East Asia. His experience spans the full spectrum of IT functions including: IT Strategy and Governance Business Develo...
Krist has a diverse background in many facets of business and IT management. As an ITIL Expert, Krist has lead numerous large-scale ITSM implementations and integrations across Asia Pacific. His current focus is on enabling multi-speed IT through orchestration and automation using the ServiceNo...