NICF- ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis Certificate
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with NUS Institute of Systems Science.Full disclaimer.
ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis Certificate
This is one of the ITIL® Intermediate Level courses leading to the ITIL® Expert Certificate. You may refer to the official ITIL® Credit Profiler on suitable course combinations that will lead to the Expert certification.
The 5-day course immerses participants in the practical aspects of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Operational Support and Analysis of services and service delivery. Successful implementation of ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis best practices enables IT departments to reduce downtime and costs while improving customer satisfaction.
- How to manage operational IT services
- How to anticipate or have early warning of incidents
- How to prevent repeat of incidents
What Will Be Covered
Introduction and overview
Core service operation processes
- Event management
- Incident management
- Request fulfillment
- Problem management
- Access management
- Common service operation activities
- Service desk
- Technical management
- Operations management
- Application management
Organising service operations
- Roles & responsibilities
- Service operation organisation
- Technology & implementation considerations
Lectures, discussions, class exercises, workshops, quiz and certification exam
Who should attend
The course is designed for:
- IT professionals involved in IT service management implementation and improvement programmes
- Operational staff, managers and team leaders involved in Event Management Process, Incident Management Process, Request Fulfillment Process, Problem Management Process, Access Management Process, Service Desk, Technical Management, IT Operations Management and Application Management.
ITIL® Foundation v3 Certificate (or v3 Foundation Bridge certificate)