NICF- ITIL® Continual Service Improvement Certificate
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with NUS Institute of Systems Science.Full disclaimer.
This is one of the ITIL® Intermediate Level courses leading to the ITIL® Expert Certificate. You may refer to the official ITIL® Credit Profiler on suitable course combinations that will lead to the Expert certification.
This course immerses the participants in the practical aspects of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Continual Service Improvement of services and service delivery. Focusing on the process elements involved in identifying and introducing service management improvements, this course also deals with issues surrounding service retirement. Participants will be provided with practical and hands-on learning experiences via a scenario-based approach.
- How to carry out ITIL implementation as an improvement process
- How to benchmark the organisation and set targets for improvement
- How to sustain continual improvement
What Will Be Covered
- Introduction & overview
- Continual service improvement principles
- Continual service improvement processes
- CSI methods & technique
- Organisation for continual service improvement
- Technology for continual service improvement
- Implementing continual service improvement
- Critical success factors and risks
- Summary & exam preparation
Lectures, discussions, class exercises, workshops and certification exam
Who should attend
The course is designed for CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers, ITSM trainers and any IT professional working in a CSI environment who require a detailed understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved.
Participants who wish to be trained and certified for this qualification must already possess the ITIL® Foundation v3 Certificate (or v3 Foundation Bridge certificate).