NICF- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) Preparatory Course
The acute ability to identify business needs and in determining the best solutions is a critical attribute for an efficient business analyst. You may possess these qualities but are they officially recognised? The Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) examination is a good measure of your true capabilities. Accredited by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®), it also renders the recognition that you deserve.
With more than 18,000 members worldwide, IIBA® is the leading international professional association for business analysts. Its CBAP® certification is the premier certification for these professionals.
CBAP® recipients are experts in identifying the business needs of an organisation in order to determine the best solutions. More companies are recognising the CBAP® designation and its value along with the expertise that these professionals bring to their organisations.
The course, with a key focus on software requirements in InfoComm Technology (ICT), gives you an in-depth review of the six knowledge areas and techniques covered in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®) published by IIBA®. BABOK® is a reference for professional knowledge for business analysis and provides the basis for CBAP® certification.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Gain a good understanding of the principles and activities described in the six knowledge areas of BABOK®
- Understand the definition and terminology specified in the BABOK®
- Apply techniques specified in the BABOK®
- Take the CBAP® examination
This course is based on BABOK® Guide v3
What Will Be Covered
- Business analysis planning and monitoring
- Elicitation and collaboration
- Requirements life cycle management
- Strategy analysis
- Requirements analysis and design definition
- Solution evaluation
Lecture, workshop and quiz
Who should attend
CBAP® recipients are recognised for the investment they have already made in their business analysis careers. Certification is beneficial to:
- Individuals in the Business Analysis (BA) profession
- Product owners/managers
- Hybrid Business Analysis professionals (those with other business titles but who also perform business analysis), including but not limited to:
- Project Managers (PMs)
- Quality Assurance (QA) personnel
- Change Managers
This also includes professionals working in the role of:
- Business analysis
- Systems analysis
- Requirements analysis or management
- Process improvement
This course is not recommended for those who are seeking to learn about data analytics.