NICF- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) Preparatory Course
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with NUS Institute of Systems Science.Full disclaimer.
The acute ability to identify business needs and in determining the best solutions is a critical attribute for an efficient business analyst. You may possess these qualities but are they officially recognised? The Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) examination is a good measure of your true capabilities. Accredited by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®), it also renders the recognition that you deserve.
With more than 18,000 members worldwide, IIBA® is the leading international professional association for business analysts. Its CBAP® certification is the premier certification for these professionals.
CBAP® recipients are experts in identifying the business needs of an organisation in order to determine the best solutions. More companies are recognising the CBAP® designation and its value along with the expertise that these professionals bring to their organisations.
The course, with a key focus on software requirements in InfoComm Technology (ICT), gives you an in-depth review of the six knowledge areas and techniques covered in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®) published by IIBA®. BABOK® is a reference for professional knowledge for business analysis and provides the basis for CBAP® certification.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Gain a good understanding of the principles and activities described in the six knowledge areas of BABOK®
- Understand the definition and terminology specified in the BABOK®
- Apply techniques specified in the BABOK®
- Take the CBAP® examination
This course is based on BABOK® Guide v3
What Will Be Covered
- Business analysis planning and monitoring
- Elicitation and collaboration
- Requirements life cycle management
- Strategy analysis
- Requirements analysis and design definition
- Solution evaluation
Lecture, workshop and quiz
Who should attend
CBAP® recipients are recognised for the investment they have already made in their business analysis careers. Certification is beneficial to:
- Individuals in the Business Analysis (BA) profession
- Product owners/managers
- Hybrid Business Analysis professionals (those with other business titles but who also perform business analysis), including but not limited to:
- Project Managers (PMs)
- Quality Assurance (QA) personnel
- Change Managers
This also includes professionals working in the role of:
- Business analysis
- Systems analysis
- Requirements analysis or management
- Process improvement
This course is not recommended for those who are seeking to learn about data analytics.